Friday, June 8, 2007

Day 8 : Husband Encouragement Challenge

Today's challenge was about appreciating a faithful husband. Here is an excerpt from the challenge:
Faithfulness is a wonderful but rare quality today, especially in regard to marriage. Do you understand how important this quality is? Your challenge is to continue to root out all negative speaking, and plant seeds of encouragement instead. You may be amazed at what will grow.Contemporary culture often entices men to be unfaithful to their wedding vows and spiritual commitments. Appreciate your husband's faithfulness—how he is loyal to you. Let him know that you are glad he has "stick-to-it-iveness" in your marriage.

I have to say that I am extremely grateful that I have a husband who understands the importance of faithfulness and the vows that we took at the altar. He understands that marriage takes work and is extremely dedicated to me and our family. One of the things I appreciate the most is that he is faithful to me in devoting his time to our family. He could choose to use all of his time for himself, but he is faithful to see the needs of our family and gives of his time for our needs.

No comments: