Monday, July 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Well, after two weeks of vacation and company I am ready to get back into the swing of things! My body has taken about all the "travel food" and hamburgers and hot dogs that it can handle. So, I will be making my menu plan simple and healthy. My head is still spinning and I'm not sure what we've got going on this week, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to my meal plan. It's good to be back!

Monday~ Leftovers (We have a TON of food left over from the weekend)

Tuesday~ Taco Salad

Wednesday~ Chicken Terriyaki with brown rice and vegetables

Thursday~ Savory Meat Loaf Recipe from Betty Crocker with red potatoes and mixed veggies

Friday~ Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo w/ salad and garlic bread

Saturday~ Homemade macaroni and cheese w/ peas sauteed with bacon and onions

Sunday~ TBD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum to chicken alfredo. Have a wonderful week. great plan.

Michelle said...

Yummie...Hay, did you check out the pic of all of us on my blog...It's pretty funny:-)

KerryBear said...

Hey amy I just wanted to tell you that I too am haveing Taco salad. My mom and I do an excersie class on tues night and when we get home we are both starving so we make a quick taco salad!!! Thats all
Love