Monday, July 30, 2007

Toddler Activities

Last week's activities were a lot of fun! We stayed really busy and I think Emily really enjoyed it. We didn't get to all of the planned activities because we visited some friends and went to a pool on two of the days I had things planned. So, I'll carry those activities on to this week. Here are some pictures of the arts and crafts we did and the new activity plan:
Emily's butterfly craft
Body painting...which turned into deck painting.
Monday~ Grandma time!
Tuesday~ Bible story of Jonah and the whale (see last week's post for details)
Wednesday~ We're going to decorate my cooking apron. My husband bought me a plain apron ages ago so that I could decorate it with Emily and I'll finally be getting around to it!
Thursday~ Bracelets made out of Cheerios for snack time and a trip to the Aquarium
Friday~ TBD (An outside activity)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hi I just found your blog and think the toddler activity list is a great idea. I am going to start and try to do the same for my son who is 2 years and 2 months. so thanks for the inspiration!!