Monday, November 5, 2007

Meal Plan Monday


I've really been overloading myself lately trying to get everything done before the baby arrives. SO, I'm getting back to the basics, cleaning out my fridge, and making very simple meals so I don't over extend myself in this last month of pregnancy. If anyone has any good ideas for freezer meals please feel free to leave a comment. I've got 6 meals frozen so far, but I can always freeze a little more, esp. something for breakfast. Anyway, here's what this week will look like.

Wednesday~ Grilled Steaks, Potatoes, and Veggies

Thursday~ Homemade pizza for babysitter and Em, Stew and I are going out on a date!

Friday~ Beef Stew

Saturday~ TBD

Sunday~ TBD

Dessert: Homemade Pumpkin Pie!

To view more yummy meals, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Yay for a date night this week! =)

Chili is an easy thing to freeze. I have a really yummy recipe if you want it (it's good for bulk too since it's a lot of ingredients).

Jules said...

Lasagna, Tortilla soup (made in the crockpot, too so even easier), Beef Soup, Enchiladas, Homemade Pizza Crusts, (we froze ALL of these things when I was 8 months pregnant with Lily) If you want any of the recipes, email me or leave a comment. I can send you PLENTY Of recipes for stuff to freeze! My mother in law is a caterer and froze SO much stuff for us so we wouldn't have to cook when the baby got here. Sweet woman! :o) Anyway, I would be Glad to help and by the way, what you've got on your menu so far sounds pretty good!

Have a great week!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Just a side not amy. Pampered Chef .com has alot of good recipe. They have this awsome breakfast thing it has hashbbrowns and eggs and all kinds of good stuff I bet would freeze really well. Thats all.