Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blue's Clues

A while back, my sister-in-law gave us a slew of videos that her two girls had outgrown. Well, a couple of weeks ago we finally got around to watching the last of the videos, a Blue's Clues video. And oh-my-word, Emily is in love. Her favorite stuffed animal, puppy (a white lab), which she has slept with since she was a year old, is now named "Blue". So anyway, a few days ago after watching one episode of the show where Blue makes paper hats, she asked to make paper hats. So we made one for mommy, daddy, Emily, AND Sarah.

I just think this photo of Sarah is priceless. Ever wish you could know what babies were thinking?! lol

I also got asked today to make sock puppets (also in one of the episodes) so we made paper bag puppets. (It was short notice to make a full blown sock puppet, but I am planning that soon).


So anyway, just thought I would share some of the craft photos. For Em's birthday we are going to play Blue's Clues in the house to find her presents and I bought her a handy dandy notebook and stickers to use as clues. I'll be sure to post those pictures after the party. :-)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oooh great ideas. Thx for posting! As for the pic o' Sarah in the hat, I agree.. PRICELESS! What an expression!