Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm back

Hooray, the computer is fixed. We're back up and running and we managed to save all of our important files/pictures in the process. Thank goodness. Now we just have to start loading things back onto the computer a day at a time. It's so nice to have Internet access again! I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would, but man, google sure is a life saver! AND I don't know what I would have done if I had missed out on coupon hunting for more than a week. Did you know that last week at Walgreen's I got $31.00 worth of merchandise for FREE! I even got twelve cents in overage. It was so invigorating! I'm loving finding new ways to save money here and there. Anyway, I'll have more to chat about next week, just wanted to check in and let you all know that our computer is fixed. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: