Thursday, April 23, 2009

A new home!

On Sunday we made our final offer on the property we were hoping to purchase and it was accepted! Hooray! We are set to close on June 22nd (I'm due on July 19th!) and still have the inspections to get through and all of that. Our current home was just inspected today but we don't really expect anything to cause a glitch with that seeing that we've replaced pretty much everything that had caused a major problem over the last few years. It appears as though the current buyers on our house have secured financing so if all still goes according to plan we seem to be free and clear. Below are a few pictures of our new house that I copied from the MLS site. When we actually get moved into the house and what not I'll be posting many more, but for now here's just a peek at our new home! I'm particularly excited about my new kitchen, it's got a window above the sink!! YAY!


1 comment:

Holly said...

Congratulations on the new house, it looks great!