Saturday, June 30, 2007

Vacation!



Tomorrow morning at 6AM Stewart, Emily and I are leaving for Michigan. We are going to attempt to drive all the way through to Manistee in one shot, so please pray for safe travels as I'm sure we will both be tired. (Not to mention Emily is going to be WAY bored and cranky, but is SO excited to see her grandma.....and pudgy dog). :-) We will be gone until the 11th and I'm not sure if I'll have Internet access or not. If I do, it will be limited so this will probably be my last post until we come back home. I hope everyone has a great fourth of July!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! This is Gina from "Chats with an old lady"! First, I want to thank you so much for your wonderful, and encouraging comment. It made my day! Thank the Lord that you have been encouraged by what God is teaching me! You sound like a godly young lady, and I'm sure you are already a godly example to those who are younger than you!

You asked about the book I mentioned. It is called "The Tribute and the Promise" by Dennis Rainey. It has soooo blessed me.

Well, I pray you have a wonderful vacation!
Blessings to you!
Gina