Monday, August 20, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Last week I tried out Pasta in a Pot as my new meal and boy was it ever delicious! It tasted like a lasagna and was very simple to make. The meal was especially great because it was a double batch that I was able to freeze. So now I have a meal in the freezer that I'll be able to use when I give birth to our new baby. Yay! So this week I have two crock pot recipes that I'll be trying out for the first time. Over at our BigY they have whole chickens buy one get one free so I have a lot of chicken meals this week.

Monday~ Pot roast (left over from yesterday)

Tuesday~ Garlic Herbed Chicken in the crock pot *new recipe

Wednesday~ Chicken Quasadillas

Thursday~ Pork chops, potatoes, and green beans

Friday~ Steak kabobs with rice

Saturday~ Softball party

Sunday~ Chicken w/peas and bacon in the crock pot *new recipe

Desserts: Busy Day Cake topped with whipped cream and raspberries, and left over blueberry pie

For more menu ideas, head over to Laura's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a delicious week you have planned!!

Unknown said...

I'll be over on Wed! That sounds good...but I want the dessert too...so, I might come more than once. I'm sure you won't mind! I'll be really quiet. You won't even know I'm there!

( :

Amy said...

Love the steak kabob idea! Need to put that on my list.

Hey, I'm only one week ahead of you. Yeah for November babies (but I'm hoping to be home from the hospital before Thanksgiving day). Good luck!