Monday, September 3, 2007

Meal Plan Monday


It's been a busy weekend and we've got a long week ahead of us. This week's menu will be quick and simple for us as we will be on the go. Last week I made the Chicken Casserole as my new recipe and it turned out delicious! A great quick dish to make if you're hosting a small crowd.

Monday~ Subway or Taco Bell

Tuesday~ Pizza

Wednesday~ Marinated steak w/ potatoes and veggies

Thursday~ Broccoli Chicken Cups *new recipe courtesy of Lee-Anne at Mountain Maddness

Friday~ Chicken Quasadillas

Saturday~ Taco Salad

Sunday~ Football kickoff at a friend's house

Dessert will be gingersnap cookies (I didn't get to these last week)

In my search for some new recipes last week I stumbled upon
Christy's Clipart where there are some awesome freezer recipes! Check it out!

For more great meal plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Amy! I made that Chicken Cass. on Saturday night. INCREDIBLE!!! I served it with a fun salad that had Feta cheese, Craisins, almonds and a Raspberry Vin. dressing, and warm bread. Brownie Sundaes for desert! REally good!!!

Did you get my email? I know it was loooooooooooooong! I hope it is helpful. Please email if you need to "talk" more!!!