Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baby To Do List: #17, 21, 32, 33

#17: Purchase slip covers for the couches.

Hooray! Doesn't it look lovely? I did actually buy another slip cover for my smaller couch, but decided that I didn't like how it looked. So, I'm just going to stick with the one since it matches the small couch anyway. Now all I need are some decorative pillows!

#21: Tune piano.
Ok, so I admit, it's not actually been tuned yet. BUT, I scheduled the tuning (Nov.15th) and since he was so backed up, I decided that I needed to cross if off the list now because, well, because it makes me feel better to cross it off now. :-)

#32: Make Christmas List.
I'm happy to say that I have made my Christmas list and it has been revised and finalized!

#33: Purchase Christmas gifts. *(Almost done)
Today I went out to the Christmas Tree Shop and purchased most of my Christmas items. I already had some of my Christmas shopping done, and now with the addition of today's trip I only have a few more items to get. I should be done by next weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love slip covers. It's amazing how they change the look of the sofa.