Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Bathroom: During


This was the last shot taken of our old toilet. BUH BYE!


This photo was taken on day one of demolition. Yes, I did gasp upon seeing the linoleum sheet of flooring that was left underneath the vinyl tile we were replacing.







My husband, always so happy to have his photo taken during a project.

Son-in-law/father-in-law bonding time installing dry wall.

Thanks for all your help dad!

The new flooring which my husband installed. Thanks babe!

This is the first picture I took of our new toilet. Notice the towel on the floor sopping up the water which was leaking out from around the base. Little did we know that we would have to set the toilet 4 times over the course of 3 weeks, including a call to the plumber. Ugh.

This area is where they replaced the dry wall.

Here are two shots before I took the final shots after all of the organizational items were installed.

No comments: