Monday, October 1, 2007

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Last week I had quite a break from cooking, so this week I have a packed meal plan with lots of delicious food. Starting this week I'll be including a freezer recipe into my weekly plan as preparation for when the new baby arrives. If anyone has any good freezer recipes, please feel free to leave a comment with a link to the recipe!

Monday~ Oven-Fried Chicken with Corn on the Cob

Tuesday~ Grilled Steak with Coleslaw

Wednesday~ Chicken Nuggets, Homemade Mac & Cheese, and Peas with Onions and Bacon
(I'm making a double batch to give one meal to a friend)

Thursday~ Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie with Broccoli

Friday~ Stuffed Pork Chops *Freezer Meal*

Saturday~ Lunch: Subway
Dinner: Seafood

Sunday~ Chicken Terriyaki on the grill with Rice and Sauteed Veggies

Dessert: Marshmallow Crispie Bars (new recipe from my MIL)

For more great meal plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie! Have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

Happy MPM!

Sandra

e-Mom said...

Mmmm, I'll be over for dinner on Sunday. Love teriyaki!

And nice to meet you. You might be interested to know that Marriage Monday has a new home. If you're planning to post your marriage wisdom some time this week (open topic) I'd love to have you link up at Chrysalis.

Blessings, e-Mom

Nicole said...

great menu! I love cheeseburger pie. I add jalapenos and corn to mine and its fab. :)