Monday, October 15, 2007

Meal Plan Monday


Whew! Last week was a crazy week and this week is shaping up to be the same. Our bathroom is under construction, my husband is lead on his system at work and acting as supervisor this week, I have three appointments this week, and lots of work to finish up! SO, because this week is going to end up unpredictable I planned a lot of crock pot meals so we'll be able to have dinner whenever it fits into all our schedules. Last week I was able to try a few new recipes. I tried all but the meatloaf, and I would recommend ALL of them. The cookies were a cinch to make and really delicious, the kielbasa recipe was simple and oh-so-tasty, and the pulled pork sandwiches were definitely a hit with my husband. Now, on to this week's menu:

Monday
~ Marinated steak and loaded potatoes

Tuesday
~ Grilled chicken salad

Wednesday
~ Grandma Sarah's Swedish meatballs (1/2 will be for a freezer meal)

Thursday
~ Pizza

Friday
~ Beef stew with cornbread

Saturday
~ Sauerkraut and kielbasa

Sunday
~ Pot Roast

Dessert
: Apple Pie and Banana Bread

For more delicious menu's, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Sounds yummy! Love Swedish meatballs! :o)

Blessings,
Julie