Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Toddler Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! I don't have a lot to write about today, although I do have a lot of toddler activity projects underway that I can't wait to share with you when Emily and I are finished. So, today I just wanted to provide a couple of website links that I have found to be helpful resources when dealing with the joys of toddler hood. :-)

Tips for Toddlers ~ This website is jam packed with links to different websites that tackle a variety of issues such as potty training, meal plans, activity ideas, routine tips, behavioral tips, etc.

Preschool Express ~ I think I've provided this link before, but this is where I get a lot of my activity ideas. The website is very well organized and even updates each month with a new calendar of ideas or holiday themes.

Not China Made ~ This website has some great links to toys, bibs, toiletries, bedding, etc. that are made right here in the USA. It also keeps an up to date list of the toys that have been recalled.

The Woodshed ~ I got this link from a friend and LOVE the techniques this mother uses in disciplining her children. It's a great resource for dealing with temper tantrums, crying, sibling quarrels, potty training, etc. You name it, this mother of ten has written about it!

Chef Mom ~ I use this website a lot for new recipes that are easy to make with Emily. For preschool aged children, there are lots of recipes that the kids can do on their own. It has some great healthy meals too.

Lastly, I found this gem while searching for some car travel tips. Check out the links to find some really great ideas on traveling with young children. We take a 17 hour drive out to Michigan every year, so stumbling upon this the other day was like hitting a gold mine!

Those are just a few of my favorite websites. Now it's your turn! Do you have any websites that have been a helpful resource to you as you march on through the toddler stage? Feel free to leave a comment or link up with Mr.Linky. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Thanks for all the links! I've bookmarked them for future use! =)