Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weekly Memory Verse


This week's memory verse is :

Psalm 27:14 ~ "Wait on the Lord: be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen your heart:
wait, I say, on the Lord."

This is one of my favorite verses! One of my personal struggles is patience, and this is a great verse to bring to mind when the frustrations of the world get to me. I have already memorized this verse, so this will be review. It's a good week for review though, so I'm going to work on reviewing all of the verses I have memorized with Sarah so far.

Matthew 12:34
Colossians 4:6
Phillippians 4:8
Proverbs 22:6
Proverbs 4:23
Proverbs 3:5-6

OK, so since I had to look back in the archive for more than half of these, I clearly need review. I actually have the verses memorized, but my problem has always been retaining the references to the verses. So, if you'd like to join on memorizing scripture, visit Sarah at In Light of the Truth.

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Yes, I definitely need to review in the couple weeks too! So next week's verse might be a repeat from the one of the first ones!