Thursday, January 24, 2008

On a lighter note...

Ok, so I haven't been able to get the full smile on camera yet, but this is close! She's also making some cute sounds in the beginning too. We've got a mylar balloon at home right now that she's enamored with so we'll see if I can get the real smile out of her with that.

ALSO, I believe my toddler is finally fully potty trained!! She is wearing underwear at nap time now (with no accidents) and only wears a pull up for night time. She's FINALLY been pooping on the potty for the past few of days AND tells us when she has to go. Hooray! We are SO proud of her. :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Too Cute...I love those baby noises...

Michelle said...

Connor has to wear a diaper for bedtime. I think he sleeps so hard he doesnt wake up to use the potty. Congrats on the potty training. It can be a very hard thing, or at least it was for me.