Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan

Breakfasts
Cereal and fruit
Eggs and toast
Oatmeal and raisins
Muffins and fruit
Granola and yogurt
French toast w/strawberries
Lunches
Macaroni and cheese w/green pepper
Super Salad
Tuna sandwiches w/salad
PB+J w/apples
Spaghetti w/broccoli
Take-out
Dinners
Impossible cheeseburger pie w/corn
Hamburgers, potato wedges and veggies
Marinated pork ribs, carrots, homemade bread
Chicken on the grill, salad, rice
Pizza
Snacks
Humus and veggies/chips
Breakstone cottage cheese doubles
Pretzels
PB and apple slices
Popsicles
P.S. Last week we tried Ranch Potato Wedges, a recipe from Heavenly Homemaker, and it was unbelievably delicious! A great side dish for grilled meats or fish sticks or pretty much anything, just wanted to pass that recipe along.

For more yummy meal plans, visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/.

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Ooo, thanks for the link on the potato wedges! My friend Angie had told me how to make something like these a long time ago, but I'm a girl that needs specific instructions (even when it's easy) so this is good! It looks yummy and it's a perfect season to try it!

P.S. I MISS YOU!!

Laura said...

Hello! Thanks so much for participating in MPM! And guess what? You are this weeks winner of the Week over Week Calendar, yay!

Please email me your address and I'll get that out to you.

Congrats,
Laura

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, you lucky duck! Even though I didn't win the calendar, I came out a winner this week for menu planning and sticking with the plan all week.