Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cannon Rebel

Last week we purchased the Cannon Rebel digital camera and oh oh oh how I love it. I just got it up and running yesterday and the clarity is amazing. I still love my little hand-held Kodak digital too, it's definitely better for on the go and capturing video. BUT since I don't scrap book, I really wanted a camera that would take some clear close ups and have the ability to zoom in from far away (I'm thinking kids' soccer/football/etc. games) and also have the ability to take multiple photos quickly. Anyway, so I'm finding so far that the Rebel is VERY easy to use and I just love the quality of the photos. I have a post set to go tomorrow that shows the clarity difference between the two cameras. For now, here's our first shots:





2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

wow, that's awesome! Isn't it great to get good pictures that aren't so FLASHY and discolored! can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

whats up with the emily face?