Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cravings


I know I'm not supposed to be jealous or covet. However, I do have one weakness. Chick-fil-A. Anyone who has been there knows how incredibly great, mouth watering, heavenly, perfectly fried, juicy, delicious, etc. their food is! My parents called on Friday to rub it in that they were eating at one and I have been craving their chicken nuggets, waffle fries, cole slaw and ice cream ever since we spoke! The nearest one is over 4 hours away and I have got a pregnancy craving that will not be quenched until I can bite into one of their delicious nuggets. All other food is inferior. You think sending my husband down to NJ for a pregnancy craving would be pushing it? ::Sigh:: I guess my best bet would be to ask mom and dad to stop on their way home from VA and bring a meal back for me. Seriously, what do we have to do to get a Chick-fil-A to open up around here?! You'd think with all the military around that it would do good business. AND, I've never met ANYONE who hasn't thought Chick-fil-A was the best food around. Maybe I'll invest that money we've been saving for a house into a Chick-fil-A? All the chicken nuggets I could eat!!???! Oh that sounds SOOO good........and probably not so great for my figure. Maybe it's a good thing that we don't have one close by. I might have to eat there every day for a month and film a documentary. Oh dear, I'm getting a little carried away. I should probably just refocus and get back to preparing my homemade macaroni and cheese. Mmmmm, that does sound good. Yay!

No comments: