Monday, August 6, 2007

Meal Plan Monday



So this past week I did not stick to my menu as much as I would have liked. I have been fighting a cold and was very under the weather so I wasn't up for much cooking. I did manage, however, to make the two new dishes I had chosen for the week. Thanks so much to Mommy Zabs for the Stromboli recipe! It was delicious and oh-so-easy to make! I also made my first ever cheesecake dessert, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars. So, this week there might be some repeats from last week since I didn't cook every meal I had planned.

Monday- Loaded potatoes with vegetables

Tuesday- Grilled marinated steak, zucchini and red potatoes

Wednesday- Pizza

Thursday- Sandwiches and soup

Friday- Grilled chicken, cheesy potatoes, and broccoli

Saturday- Jennings wedding

Sunday- Chicken and Rice Casserole * new recipe (courtesy of My Life in Overdrive)

Desserts: Banana Nut Bread and Jello Jigglers

Head over to Laura's for more tasty menus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had stromboli last week too--yum delish!! Great meal plan.

In Light of the Truth... said...

Your blueberry cheesecake bars are DELICIOUS! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

mommy zabs said...

I'm so glad you liked the stromboli! It is also one of those easy thing to make a bunch of and then freeze some!!!

Unknown said...

I really think I will come stay with you for a week, just so I can EAT! Your meals sound wonderful!!! What a great homemaker you are!!!! It's encouraging to me, because I have felt a little unmotivated lately...now I want to try your recipes!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!