Monday, September 17, 2007

Meal Plan Monday



Whew! I just arrived back from a weekend trip with family and found a few moments to post my meal plan for this week. Last week I was supposed to try two new recipes, but only ended up making the Overnight Chicken Casserole. On Wednesday I was supposed to make the Southern Country Casserole, but when I started making the dish and saw how many dirty dishes I had, I decided not to put in all in casserole form and served up breakfast instead. I did make the chicken casserole on Monday and it was VERY good. A very good dish to pull out when you have lots of left over chicken from another dish. I'll not be trying out a new recipe this week since I made our meal plan on the road and didn't have access to any books or recipe cards.

Monday~ Pasta and salad

Tuesday~ Chili and baked potatoes

Wednesday~ Chicken fettuccine alfredo with broccoli

Thursday~ Breaded fish with mixed veggies and rice a roni

Friday~ Beef stew with cornbread

Saturday~ Hamburgers with red potatoes and zucchini

Sunday~ Sandwiches

Desserts: Cookies and brownies

For more great meal plans visit I'm an Organizing Junkie! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Thanks for the recipes! Yummy!

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

In Light of the Truth... said...

welcome back! missed you

Nicole said...

Great menu! I bookmarked the overnight casserole. Thanks much!