Monday, November 12, 2007

101 List : #28, #5

#28 ~ Purchase desk for Emily's room
On Friday my mom called to let me know that there was a listing for a girls desk w/hutch and chair in the paper. So, I called, took a look and on Sunday we purchased the desk! Thanks for the tip mom! It's in great condition and is exactly what I was looking for. Emily is thrilled and her room finally looks like a "big girl's" room. Yay!


#5 ~ Start a prayer journal

I actually started this at the end of October. I haven't been as consistent with it as I would like, so I'll definitely be working on that. I set aside different things to pray for everyday. I like the fact that all prayer requests are categorized and written down so that I can go back and see how the Lord has worked in my life and in others.

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

The desk is ADORABLE! I love it!