Monday, November 12, 2007

101 List : #33

Today I got to check off #33 from my 101 list. We took Emily to the Peabody Museum to see the dinosaurs. It was a huge hit! She loved it, especially the triceratops. I wish we lived closer or that it was in a better location because then we could visit it all the time.

She sure loved the discovery room and all the different exhibits.
A few times we overheard Em telling the older kids standing near her what the exhibit was. It made me think back to the time I took Stew to the Aquarium and he had to read every little caption that was posted about every animal. The two of them today were two peas in a pod and I can tell they are going to have some special outings in the future.

This picture was me....comparing my physique to the mighty buffalo.

We ended the day with a stop at the gift shop to pick up Em a toy triceratops. The triceratops and Em have been inseparable ever since. All in all, it was a GREAT day!

No comments: