Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Toddler Tuesday

Well, after much consideration I have decided to do away with toddler Tuesdays. For some reason it always seemed that I was in a rush on Tuesdays and ended up spending too much time researching for my post than spending the time on my housework or playing with my toddler. With the addition of a new little one coming any day now, I imagine my chaotic days will get even more packed. I'm sure I'll still post whenever I run across a good toddler idea, it just won't be every week. So, this week I'd just like to leave you all with two cool fall time snack recipes I ran across. Enjoy!

APPLE RINGS
Remove the core from an apple. Fill the hole with peanut butter. Chill. Slice the apple horizontally into rings. (This is a fun way to eat apples and peanut butter.)

PUMPKIN PUDDING DIP
Mix together
1 small package of vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk.Stir until pudding is dissolved.

Then add
l –15oz can of pumpkin.Stir until well blended. Place pudding in small containers. Give your children graham cracker sticks to dip into the pudding. Yum, yum!

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Ooo, the pumpkin pudding dip sound delicious! I'll be over! =)